Hive Waterloo Region membership applications now being accepted!
Be part of our next meetup on April 26, 2017.
Membership in Hive Waterloo Region is open to not-for-profit and for-profit organizations, community groups, charities, and individuals, that support our vision of increasing digital literacy in our community and diversity in our tech sector. Read the Membership Guide here (download PDF). Help us build a regional digital literacy network! Join as an Individual Member or an Organization Member. Apply today!
We are seeking applicants from across Waterloo Region to represent all groups in our community, as individual and organizational members:
- Individuals: Those who wish to support our vision by learning, doing or connecting with others
- Ed-Tech Organizations: Actively working to promote digital literacy or diversity in tech in our community
- Institutions: Includes regional institutions such as our museums, libraries, schools, and more
- Community Organizations: Service organizations and groups in our community who would like to be more knowledgeable about and connected to the digital space
- Companies: Interested in working together with Hive Waterloo Region and its members to make a difference in our community
Members benefit from:
- Access – Inclusion in our network provides the opportunity to easily share ideas and resources with like-minded individuals and organizations in our community, as well as access to the global Mozilla Foundation Learning Network
- Promotion – Hive Waterloo Region actively works to advertise events, programs, and resources aligned with our vision, particularly those of our members
- Recognition – The official “Hive Waterloo Region member” designation can be used for promotional materials, establishing credibility in the connected learning community, etc.
By working together we will accomplish more, faster, for the citizens of Waterloo Region. Join us in building the Hive Waterloo Region network in 2017! Be part of our next meetup on April 26, 2017.